Tour Native Lands
A 5 day experience on the Northern Cheyenne reservation in Southeast Montana meeting with Cheyenne Historians and Tribal Leaders. Learn about contemporary issues facing tribal members on the reservation. There will be guided tours of local historical and spiritual sites.
Service Learning Trips
Spend 10 days living and learning on the Northern Cheyenne Reservation in Southeast Montana. Learn traditional cultural practices from tribal elders. Visit historical and sacred sites including Little Bighorn Battlefield. Complete 40 hours of service learning in tribal housing, health care, or environmental mitigation projects.
Bring an entire class to visit the Northern Cheyenne reservation in Southeast Montana.
All Trips Include
- Learning traditional cultural practices from tribal elders
- Visiting historical and sacred sites including Little Bighorn Battlefield
- Spending time with tribal students learning about the realities of reservation life
Middle School Trips
- 4-6 days living on the Northern Cheyenne Reservation
High School Trips
- Choose between a 4-6 day and a 10 day trip
- Complete a research project related to: Environmental Issues, Health Care, Native History, Tribal Government or Indigenous Language